Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Challenge


Well, I am going to try something new this month and hope I can keep up with it. I know it will be good for me and definitely a challenge as I don't go to my studio every day. I have already started by collecting pictures of birds, not sure I'll have 30 but it is a start anyway, may move on to family after that.
This is a project by Leslie Saeta. Lots of people signed up so far.
I think I am going to start with this one when I go to my studio tomorrow.




5 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun...I'm going to try it on my own, and if I have any success, I'll sign up for something like this for real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how so many of us are doing this!
    I thought of birds too... cool idea.
    I love birds!
    Happy New Year Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a challenge!!! Looking forward to seeing your paintings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! A good challenge indeed

    ReplyDelete