Saturday, May 21, 2011

Storage

This is before and it got much worse.
These units cover one entire wall.


It has been awhile since I posted, but life has been busy. My studio mates and I decided to add some storage units to the storage room of our studio space. It was alost impossible to move in the room and forget  about trying to find anything. It kept getting worse and worse as we just dumed stuff in there to clear out the other areas. We now each have a section of large vertical space, small vertical space and a large shelf area.

3 comments:

  1. I am green with envy!
    I know the feeling of being crowded. I have done it to myself! I need a whole new studio space just for me. I was wondering why you had not posted any works in progress. Hope this new space inspires great work! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have been busy with portrait commissions, but will now post the current one.

    ReplyDelete